Princess Frog

human

Photobucket
"Shutterbug. Fangirl. Chocoholic.I moon over devouring unread books, cloudy places and colourful beverages. I mainly feed on milk and Kitkat. Random and outrageous, I make do of what I have by wreaking havoc to wherever I go. I'm a mad writer who has a passion for anything that has words."
Facebook Twitter Ask.fm
Shout Here

Tekan GO sekali je. Cbox saya memang gila mcm tuan blog ni, Hihi :) Thanks.

Tinker Bell

Skin By - Aieee Man
Edited By - Miera
Big help by : Man Boy Kid


Off telefon
Friday 6 January 2012 . 0 word(s) .

hello friends , miera off fon lhaa .
hihi , bgy miera off fon bole lupakan knagn 
phit last year . miera of fon setahun je kot (; 
tp klau bole nk lnjutkn off smpai next year sbb
miera tkmau igt kt dya lgy ;')
hihi ;D sorry to say pda kwn-2 yg kol 
miera tnya psal homework and nk buad
folio cm mna miera tkdpt tlg lgy sbb miera off
fon . miera dh tekad tkmau igt dkt dya lgy .
miera nak tumpu sepenuh prhatian kpd pelajaran .
harap-2 miera brjya lupakan dya :')

with love ,
Miera Mallow 


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post